GTA IV cool Gameplay aspects!

SPOILERS AHEAD :worship:

Here there are some cool things of GTAIV, contains gameplay spoiler beware. But no storyline spoilers or so.

Not really spoilers but just how the cars get affected.

Gameplay (I will not give any names or whatsoever, apart from character names):

"The hospital, the lights reflecting on cars, shadows, and the beautiful sun in the clear blue sky, filled with birds and newspapers from crazy people".

The sound coming from singing birds, drunk peds, and angry grandmothers, even the sound of car engines, and traffic filled with hooting cars and peds saying to each other: "@!?/`;!!".

Niko runs to a car, strangles the innocent driver, who's begging him for mercy, and all Niko does (after releasing him, making him cry in pain holding his neck coughing), is ram into'em, blood spread around the body (not exaggerating, but is clearly visible)/i think this is an aspect removed for the Australian version of the game/.

People taking out their mobile phones, dialing 911, and talking in horror.

But Bellic manages to reach out of the scenery before the arrival of cops.

Taking his car up the side-walk, keeping the throttle down and heading right for other people; causing them to literally roll over the car, doing several flips in mid air, and screaming in excruciating pain back on land.

Some people try to dive and manage, but some get less lucky and get their leg twisted, leaving them limping on one leg.

The stolen vehicle of Niko skids out of control, taking several lives at once, and finally comes to a stop when hitting a lamp, leaving a bent in the poor quality car (this is an old shitty 80's car).

Niko, being chased by 4 cop cars, gets on the highway where he rams into a poor biker which unluckily flies on the opposite traffic lane leading'em to be rammed by a truck.

The bike skids along the road, and bright sparks with too.

Niko gets out of his broken car and hops on the bike, doing wheelies on the way of the escaping; he soon crashes into a hummer, another bump is bended into the front, and Niko hits the windshield.

The gangster in the hummer reacts very realistic and gets Niko's blood spread in his face.

Niko gets up and gets the gangster out of the hummer, which gets holes in an instant by the cops' guns firing at it.

The hummer has an extra lot of suspension and hops over cars.

It does a wheelie and hits another car on the roof, making it squash the person underneath.

Going full speed, the cops somehow don't follow Niko anymore, but soon Bellic notices the cops actually took a shortcut to make a barricade.

Which is very successful after all, knocking Niko Bellic out of the windshield, hitting a lamp post, and landing on a cop car, lying down lifelessly.

The cops fire at him making bullet holes everywhere in the car and in Niko himself!!

Niko shouts and screams to death, the screen becoming grey, darker, and darker.

And this comes to an end!!

Rockstar really made this game "the" game. :coolthumbup:

It's just perfect, one of "the" best!!

Gameplay on the web, which is tiny like hell, still looks amazing, I imagine how it will be on my big full HD SCREEN!! :clapping::thumbsup:

So that's it.

This game is not as good as the hype, but better, believe me................ ;)

3355_gtaiv_broker_hill.jpg

Edited by TomNeck4GTAIV

Well, it wasn't a joke so I couldn't figure out why you were laughing.

Anyways, your "facts"(I can't find a word call it) really sounds like a poem. It also sounds like a story, "Niko shouts and screams to death".

Your "facts" is very descriptive but it's really pointless since we'd be getting GTA IV in 3 days and videos (but don't post them) really speak better then words.

^lol run-on

Edited by NotYouHaha

Well, it wasn't a joke so I couldn't figure out why you were laughing.

Anyways, your "facts"(I can't find a word call it) really sounds like a poem. It also sounds like a story, "Niko shouts and screams to death".

Your "facts" is very descriptive but it's really pointless since we'd be getting GTA IV in 3 days and videos (but don't post them) really speak better then words.

^lol run-on

hey if ur here to critic me then go somewhere else

Really, I was fine with "leaving", he just wanted me to stop critiquing him so negatively. :) I don't like being critiqued myself.

thanks

TomNeck4GTAIV, are you here to make critics to us and tell us to get the fuck out?

Do you even know what a forum is? It's not for you, for sure...

hey sorry, i just asked him to stop criticing, me and i already forgave him,

and thanks for being so friendly to me!!!!