GTA IV Tournaments

MisurA

Well I think it would be awesome to get this community on board and open up a section for GTA 4 Tournaments. TournamentFront.com allow anybody to create their own custom tournament. It can be public or private invite only, for shits and giggles or for a prize but its all up to you to decide. I have just added it to the site and would love for the gtaplace community to take full advantage of it for what its purpose is. So to the site owners, what do you think? Get a tournaments section started up an get people involved or what? :thumbsup:

Look forward to your response.

Direct link to gta section, both Xbox 360 and PS3: http://gta4.tournamentfront.com/

To be perfectly honest, right now it isn't. A lot of people are making their way through single player. People playing online are either messing around with friends, or are playing in ranked matches, getting achievements and unlocking stuff etc.

Maybe in a couple of months people will be more interested in tournaments. I think you'll find most sites will just organise everything amongst themselves though, I doubt another website will be used by many.

To be perfectly honest, right now it isn't. A lot of people are making their way through single player. People playing online are either messing around with friends, or are playing in ranked matches, getting achievements and unlocking stuff etc.

I hear you here, I was thinking the exact same thing and it is actually what I myself is currently doing.

Maybe in a couple of months people will be more interested in tournaments. I think you'll find most sites will just organise everything amongst themselves though, I doubt another website will be used by many.

This is where you are a bit off.. I fully agree that most sites will organize everything themselves but TF provides the platform for them to do that. You can create private, invite only tournaments. This gives admins like yourself the ability to organize a tournament on THIS site but use TF's automated tournament structure to preform the tournament. I don't think you fully understand what TF is all about hence why I posted this in the site suggestion section. I believe this forum can really take advantage of TF's system and get some really awesome tournaments going.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that a month would be a good amount of time for the majority of the serious players to complete the game. And besides, participating in tournaments only gets you better.

Been a month and there has been a few people participating, would like to see more of this community get involved and get in there!