My first web template

I like it, sort of.

The side navigations, both left and right are a little... Different to each other, if you can see it from my view (My monitors shit, so it's going to be different anyways). The background looks awesome, but I don't like the colour White alot, it's not what I prefer when it comes to backgrounds, but that's just me again. If you change the colour the grey or any other colour, it would look a little better, making the rest look better as well.

The banner outline is nice, is anything going to be placed their? Or is it going to be left like that with a little bit of text? If you add some stuff to it, it might change the overall look of the layout (Mainly the insides*). The buttons are good, I think if you leave them the way it is, it'll still make the layout have a nice effect.

Add some content as well (By content I mean Text). See if it works best in that layout and if it doesn't, try out different types of fonts. I suggest you work on the banner mainly, that will make it show it's true colours.

So overall, keep it up! Show us the beta of it if you ever get the time to post it. I'll give out my views on it, so I'll give it a 7/10.

The background is actually black with brush strokes,, maybe some resolution difference.

Yes, There will be a banner coming there, not too hot on plain text; I'm thinking of adding some buttons on the outline, I've not decided the banner yet, but I'll probably end up making one up my self, Navigation columns on the right side did get a little messed up but I like the look.

I try out some text in there tomorrow, This is all done in PS. I still have to learn slicing and how to edit it in dreamveiwer.

I won't actually be using this, So if anyone is interested and hosting a site or something you can contact me.

And thanks for the review mate,

• 2 weeks later...