Urgent Question about GTAIV bundle free 1MO LIVE GOLD?

Hello all,

Here is my situation. In 2006 I bought a xbox360 just to play superman returns because I thought the whole "living breathing city with 9,000 buildings and full citizens of metropilos, and flying sonic boom etc " would be cool.. Turns out the EA scamster ate my $65 + $399 US bucks faster than you can say "speeding bullet"... Needless to say I didn't touch my xbox after that for long long time...

Now comes along GTAIV, I didn't want to shell out another $399 for a PS3 (even if it has full 1080p bluray playback), but I read all the online reviews and seems like GTAIV lives up to the hype for the most part as far as "living breathing city" etc goes...

I have finished the single player but I want to play online.... I don't want to shell out for a full years subscription... I been hearing lots of people get

one month free live GOLD codes with purchase. I got mine GTAIV at gamespot and it was sealed tight, I looked very carefull but no CODES, I didn't get

invitation for free OnE month? Why not??????

Do someone here know if this is a packaging mistake or something? In fact I could never get the supposedly 6 month free GOLD with purchase of Xbox360 to work either and given up trying to contact MS support about it...

Does anyone have code for GTAIV one month trial they don't need and can email/pm to me?

[email protected]

Asking for a free online service, or anything free for that matter, is against the rules. No-one bother helping this guy - buy a Live subscription yourself.

He's not asking for a freebie, he wants to know where the one month code is that was supposed to come w/ his game.

This is on top of getting burned for the 6-month that was SUPPOSED to be included in the bundle he BOUGHT.

Read the post before you start slamming people.

ON TOPIC: There should have been something tucked into the case w/ the booklet, that's where I found mine (was the

regular version, not the Special Edition). If not contact Gamespot & see if they will do anything.

Few things are more annoying than being ripped off.