I need help

DBturbo

I need help getting a vid onto youtube from my computer. i made a vid on movie maker and have formated it so it will go on youtube. i have vista and if that is any different. when i select a video something like this comes up in the uploading box c:/documents/myfile/videos/gta.wmv I don't think all that should come up. It will then take hours and doesn't do anything and the loading bar doesn't move either. :pissedred: HELP PLZ!!!

Youtube take time to upload videos, it depends on your connection speed and the size of the video, It takes me around 30-40 mins to upload an 80mb file. Wait and in sometime it will be uploaded, I don't think there a loading box, just an animation going in a circle(I'm not sure, its been some time since I upoaded anything). The C:document....gta.wmv is just the path to the video, it depends on where you have saved the video which you want to upload.

Youtube take time to upload videos, it depends on your connection speed and the size of the video, It takes me around 30-40 mins to upload an 80mb file. Wait and in sometime it will be uploaded, I don't think there a loading box, just an animation going in a circle(I'm not sure, its been some time since I upoaded anything). The C:document....gta.wmv is just the path to the video, it depends on where you have saved the video which you want to upload.

Yer the animation in the circle doesn't move sorry, the size is 62mb and the vid is 9:20 mins. if the circle isnt moving what does that mean

it'll take some time depends on your internet. eg i have cable, that has a unspecified downrate (idn what it is), but when i did the test the upload rate was around 256kbps (kilobits. 8 kilobits = 1 kilobyte)

so, thats 32KB uploaded a second. so for a 50MB video, at that constant speed (which it wouldnt be), it will take 26min 40sec

just be patient lol