Avery mission

nogamer

Hey everyone. I'm not a big gamer, but I've gotten addicted to vice city recently. I'm stuck on 3 missions, and I need some help. I can't get past the RC helicopter mission (for Avery) where you have to plant those bombs at the construction site. I'm having trouble maneuvering the helicopter, and I can't get it done in the time allotted. Also, I'm stuck on the Supply and Demand mission (for Diaz?) where you have to go with Lance to get an even faster boat. Finally, the telephone mission where you have to kill all those dudes in 9 minutes. I get stuck on the part where there are two at once (the third stop), I can kill the guy who's on foot but can't get the guy who drives off in the truck. Any tips? Thanks.

Can't really help you on Demolition Man since I never technically did the mission "myself."

For Supply and Demand, you just need to race those other boats to the Marquis(?) Don't rush it because you could lose control in those tight turns near Leaf Links. It'll take a good while for the other boats to reach it. When you have to shoot, aim for the explosive barrels when you face the guys on foot. The boats shouldn't be much or a problem.

For that guy on the Securicar in Autocide, just try to shoot from a long range away from them both and if the guy drives off in the Walton, just chase after him and do a drive-by on him.

I'm a little shaky on the Vice City missions so forgive me if I'm a bit inaccurate on some things.

Look for the "Top Fun" van (Curse you Berkly!) near the south entrance to the airport, you can practice the RC heli until

you get the hang of it & remember the rotor makes a nice melee weapon. Concentrate on taking out the armed guards

as you find them & start w/ the top floor.

The boat mission just takes practice to learn the course & remember the "handbrake" also works on boats for tight turns.

Your double target on the assassination mission is easy. Visit the Hooker in by the south entrance of the airport & get the

RPG from the pool before you take the mission. It also helps if you own the Hyman Condo savehouse, complete w/ a

Maverick. Use the heli to land on a nearby roof & blast their truck w/ the RPG. As I recall you can get to all the targets

from a rooftop except the guy on the billboard, but you can land nearby in the grass & get him w/ the sniper (look in the

bush maze on the west side of Diaz's mansion).

Good luck.