MGS4 question

The Bossman

Each time you start a new game, you have to re-install the data. Thing is, you'll lose another 4GBs from your hard drive as well, or whatever it says on the back of the box, once you've installed each of the 5 acts. So, what I'm asking is, is there any way of getting that HD space back, or is it lost forever? Seriously, if you've finished the game more than once, go check the amount of space left on your HD and see if it's happened to you as well. I have no more than 10 demos on my HD, no music, no photos, nothing else, and I'm down to the last 5.5 or so GBs, from around 27 GB. If this is true and it happens each time, it's such a massive oversight from Kojima, and really fucking stupid of him not to implement some sort of system to prevent you losing HD space. >.<

Okay, so basically, you have to have all your saved games as one slot. Each slot WILL take around 4GBs from your console with each new game you start. So, for example you complete the game, and then start a new one, saving in a new slot. You'll lose another 4GBs or whatever it is because the game thinks you're starting out for the first time. I had about 4 different save slots, and lost a large amount of space - see first post. If you just save over the same one each time, you'll be fine.