The hunt for RAT-MAN!

Hello as you know Rat man is ment to live in the subways well i'm going on a hunt to find this rat man! now this is what i need from you guys!

Place's where he was last spotted and what he looks like!(I KNOW A FEKING RAT) if he is more warewolf or vampire or even just a normal rat but a bit smarter and bigger

I want best types of guns to take down the noise's he makes what he does to his victims!

How fast is he can he kill quick or slow have i got a good chance of shooting this anoyance and then identyfying him or should i just hide and when i see him leg it!!!

I need to know everything!

You have no life, do you? Do you in fact let GTA IV give control of your life?

you say that like it's a bad thing :D

and also I'm really tired of this old internet insult of not having a life. Having a life is a bunch of annoying shit full of stupid people.

Having a life is very overrated. If this Niko V. guy wants to do a fun little thing, why diss him? He's having fun and he's trying to bring fun to your computer screens, so just bugger off if you're going to be an ass, seriously :/

Edited by Shortbus

You have no life, do you? Do you in fact let GTA IV give control of your life?

you say that like it's a bad thing :D

and also I'm really tired of this old internet insult of not having a life. Having a life is a bunch of annoying shit full of stupid people.

Having a life is very overrated. If this Niko V. guy wants to do a fun little thing, why diss him? He's having fun and he's trying to bring fun to your computer screens, so just bugger off if you're going to be an ass, seriously :/

Well firstly, if he does this stuff, he's wasting his time, thus leading him to wasting a little period of his time or life. And this "Rat-Man"... Do you really expect this thing to be actually part of the game? I mean, a pedestrian with a replicated face of rat? It's just bull crap. If he had proof that this existed, then we'd never had said this, and plus, we would help him any way we can. And note to self, I'm not being an ass, I'm trying to make sense to him to stop this, because he's just going to get insulted either way by members on here.

And yes, having no life is at some point a bad thing, it draws more attention to people to insult him/her. I was trying to show this member some sense, because if you ask me, it's sounds more than just retarded. Usually members like these make stuff up like this just so they get noticed. It's a typical noob thing to see.

And since he's banned, Topic Closed.