New to SA

Madwand

I just got SA and am trying to learn to play, but the view doesn't operate as in GTA3

When walking away from me, I can see everything fine, but when I turn him around and he's coming at me, I can't see where he's going cause the view is still the same. Is there a way to make the camera auto follow him like in 3?

I am using a controller pad and for a little bit it would follow him if I clicked on the button that shows stats while he was turning, but I seem to have done something to make that not work any more. What's missing?

Welcome to the forums. :)

Form what you're describing, you're on PC, i'd say?

If so, the best fix is to download this little beauty... it's the easiest way to configure contollers for SA on the PC, and you'll be able to set a 'reset camera' button, or something similar using that.

This also, is not directed at you, but:

If ANYBODY starts flaming in this topic, for whatever reason, there will be severe consequences.

Got it and I guess it solved my problem, I can now operate the camera with the R Joystick.

Regardless of my using the controller, the camera does not follow Carl, it seems that is just wrong. Does everyone need this saac thing?

Edited by Madwand