Question about 1989 Batmobile

ravenmorpheus

Ok so I've dl'd the Gotham City mod demo and I've got the 1989 Batmobile in my game now.

As this mod looks very much dead I though It'd be ok if I use the car and amend it for my own personal use.

There are a couple of things that I'd ideally like to amend.

1. The wheels seem to have a camber on them, the tops of them point outwards.

2. The car is slight too grey. But I can't find the texture it uses for the body color (black or at least it's supposed to be). Does anyone know how to find a texture that is being shared between cars, because I've looked in the generic texture txd and I can't find anything in there either...

Please could someone advise me on solving these issues, the model is a great one and much better looking imo (it has more detail from the looks of it) than the conversion of the VC one by Automan, and it doesn't crash the game when I try to put nos on it like the Automan conversion does...

Thanks in advance for any help/advice :)

Edited by ravenmorpheus

Ok well I sorted the camber look on the rear wheels. I don't think I can sort out the texture color, I think it's on the model itself and I'd need to have a go at some 3d modelling, something which I have never done and don't have the patience to learn right now.

I'll see what I can do about uploading it, not sure I can though as it was part of the Gotham City demo but I'll see what I can do. ;)