Can someone please run throught instrutions

Shayne

OUCH! That is no small task. You will need a blue print there are websites that supply them. You will need a 3D model program compatible with GTA SA like Zmodeler 2 (there are others) many people bootleg 3DS and I don't recommend it. There is Blender but you will need plug-ins for that and it is free. Now once you have the tools I suggest you import some cars from the game to see their designs. There is a hierarchy table you must follow. It connects the doors, wheels, and other parts to the car and you must design a wrecked version as well. You could spend a week making a simple car or a year making a complexed one.

LINKS:

Tutorial Zmodeler

2nd Tutorial in Zmodeler

This wiki suggests Google Sketchup?

Blender 100% free GTA import/export plug-in

Zmodeler 2 Not free but affordable $60

Hope this helps JAB B)

Edited by JAB HacksouL

OUCH! That is no small task. You will need a blue print there are websites that supply them. You will need a 3D model program compatible with GTA SA like Zmodeler 2 (there are others) many people bootleg 3DS and I don't recommend it. There is Blender but you will need plug-ins for that and it is free. Now once you have the tools I suggest you import some cars from the game to see their designs. There is a hierarchy table you must follow. It connects the doors, wheels, and other parts to the car and you must design a wrecked version as well. You could spend a week making a simple car or a year making a complex one.

Agreed. Making models of vehicles for games can be easier said than done... You can do it in a week or two if you have ample time, but more complex and intricate mods can take months or even a year, not to mention lag your video card if you haven't upgraded your PC yet...

But that doesn't mean that I'm discouraging newbies and other folks to mod vehicles; a tutorial or two, some elbow grease, and a lotta' patience is needed for such an operation. God Bless and good luck! :lol: