Game keeps flashing letters and symbols at me?

a4d

Hey all, I installed this a while back on my desktop w/o a problem. now i went to install it on my laptop and it all goes well until you attempt to play. When i start to play my screen kinda flashes, and flashes letters and symbols across the whole thing. Some times it also freezes. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The first thing to do in cases like these is to update your video drivers. This solves the problem most of the times. If not, please post your system specifications as stated above.

I had this problem ahh it was annoying, you have to update your drivers (sound,video etc..)

click start then control panel then hardware and sound then device manager then find the sound one then click driver then click update driver search then it will ask computer or everywhere click everywhere once done that find processors and update them both (same process from before) and then one of thems your graphicscard (its like a chipset green thing if its vista it will be a family chipset something like that) just update it and it works fine if you have any problems add my msn : [email protected] (add not email coz i have loads of junk mail and ill probably miss you)