MOvember

Earthbound

I would but mine always looks shit like some 16 yr old who's just started growing one :(

Don't you shave it regularly? Try shaving more than you normally do. Shaving makes the hair grow in thicker.

Well I shave once or twice a week, with a normal Gillette razor. Kinda due to laziness but also stubble is good lol.

I remember my Dad telling me something like that. But I came across an article last year which had the 'myth' disproven... so apparently it's just an urban legend. Not sure why though, I mean it's not something you'd make up to sound cool. I guess someone once decided to shave more often and coincidentally their hair started to grow back thicker - or maybe it's different for different people. No idea. Either way, I tried shaving like pretty much everyday/every other day when I first started getting facial hair and nothing changed so I stopped doing it so regularly.

Over Christmas I probably won't even bother shaving. Dunno why but loads of men seem to do that. I did last year, looked a bit retarded but whatever :P

I swear by the Gilette Fusion.. Five blades and that bitch vibrates.

the one i have is 5 blades, i think its gilette. 4 blades on one side, then turn it to the other side theres another. then on the bottom theres a little trimmer thing. :P

lol

skoolies.jpg

i wasnt intentionally growing it for movember, i know i coulda got a better shot (my friend took it while i was asleep :P) but yeah. shaved now so yeah. that was almost 2 weeks of not shaving. this time last year (when i finished y12 highschool) i let it grow from october til nearly xmas ... insane lol.