windows 7/gtaVI compatibility issues

SuperSaiyanX

I am having installation trouble trying to get it working in windows 7.

I tried compatibility mode under vista and xp and that does't work.

I woulde like to know how to trick the installation it into thinking it's vista service pack 1.

Any Help Much Uprecheated

Thanx SuperSaiyanX :w00t:

Hmm, I don't think you can fool IV into thinking that the operating system is Vista SP1... Besides the fact that you're using a leaked version of Windows, which we do not endorse, condone or support here...

:hi:

I am having installation trouble trying to get it working in windows 7.

I tried compatibility mode under vista and xp and that does't work.

I woulde like to know how to trick the installation it into thinking it's vista service pack 1.

Any Help Much Uprecheated

Thanx SuperSaiyanX :w00t:

Hmm, I don't think you can fool IV into thinking that the operating system is Vista SP1... Besides the fact that you're using a leaked version of Windows, which we do not endorse, condone or support here...

I am a beta tester and i have a legal version thank you, and yes there is a way through the registry. I somewhat found a way though i am testing as of now, I am checking for compatibility issues for win7. This and other software and drivers are having some compatibility problems, this isn't the only software i am having trouble with. I am testing to see which programs and drivers are having problems on the OS.

Any Help Much Uprecheated so we can have a better Win OS by next year instead of another vista flop. I just hope you aprecciate my dedication. :hi:

Thanx SuperSaiyanX