Low Rider Modding Problem

SLICK-R392

I had this topc in GAME PLAY & HELP FORUM,but told to post it here

So my problem is that

I replaced my Low Riders

*Savana to Hummer Tuneable

*Blade to Mercedes Tuneable

================================================================================

==

Problem

================================================================================

==

When i take those tunable cars to the cuztomisation garage,the garage open "but" when i take it to the red circle it stays where it is

The cuztomisation screen does not appear

Help me I am screwed

In which garage are you putting the cars? Lowriders are cutomizable only at Loco Low's...

Yah..!!Dude I know that thats what I am saying when I take that Modded Hummer & Mercedes the Loco Low's garage

This is what happens the garage opens but when i take my ride to the red circle nothing happens

Eventhough the creator of that Hummer & Mercedes said it is tunable cars

Please Help Me

• 3 weeks later...

The very end value of I believe the vehicles.ide datafile handles this exception, with something like this:

0 - Not modifiable

1 - Transfender

2 - Loco Low Co

3 - The other one you unlock with the driving games (Not sure)

This order may be screwed up too... I encourage others to correct me...

Also, go try Transfender. If you can customize it there, then it's a problem in this value string...

- CK

P.s. Hope this helps, as it's been like damn near a month since you posted. :P

The very end value of I believe the vehicles.ide datafile handles this exception, with something like this:

0 - Not modifiable

1 - Transfender

2 - Loco Low Co

Also, go try Transfender. If you can customize it there, then it's a problem in this value string...

- CK

P.s. Hope this helps, as it's been like damn near a month since you posted. :P

First of all

A hell thanks to reply bro.

And lol. We have to download paint jobs for modded rides.

I started customizing it.

And thanks once again for this help.

Great going...!! :)

0 - Not modifiable

1 - Transfender

2 - Loco Low Co

Close, I dug into that awhile back & found those values set what wheels you can pick from. The type of car is set in

HANDLING.CFG hex flags. The seventh digit (from right) in flag "AG" should read "2" for lowriders & "4" for street

racers. Everything else defaults to Transfender.

Using the bit in VEHICLES.IDE I added custom wheels to most of the cars in SA. Bikes work to a point but have a weird

visual glitch. Dumpers, police cars, etc are non-civilian (or similar) vehicles & excluded from modding in MAIN.SCR. In

my next version of Outlaw Spec I will probably remove that so you can mod more vehicles. Ideally there will be a new

shop for emergency vehicles & one for bikes, although I'm not sure how to get the wheels to work.