GTA IV GameSave 100%

LegitModZ

It's not there.

Activate hidden folders by clicking (if Vista) on Alt, then Tool and Folder Options. Search for the "Show Hidden Folders" feature and go to the following location: "YOUR DISK:\Users\YOUR NAME\App Data\Local\Rockstar Games\GTAIV.

There will be folders named savegames, settings, etc. Copy the savegames to there.

PS: The savegames may not work if you don't install Rick's GFWL hack (Not illegal, don't scare) so it accepts saves from other people's accounts. Google that.

im runing vista and i cant find that "alt" thing

U dont have to do all that shit just go to computer and at the top left it says organize click that then go to folder and search options, then click view and select show hidden folders then click aplly that's all u have to do. :thumbsup:

Yea, i did that.. but.. that dosent help either... is it right:

c:/users/ur name/documents/rockstar games/GTA IV ? <-- there is only "user music" folder

and, yea.. it shows every other hidden files

im runing vista and i cant find that "alt" thing

U dont have to do all that shit just go to computer and at the top left it says organize click that then go to folder and search options, then click view and select show hidden folders then click aplly that's all u have to do. :thumbsup:

Yea, i did that.. but.. that dosent help either... is it right:

c:/users/ur name/documents/rockstar games/GTA IV ? <-- there is only "user music" folder

and, yea.. it shows every other hidden files

No, that's the wrong folder. It's

C:\Users\name\App Data\Local\Rockstar Games\GTAIV\savegames\user_longnumber\

• 1 month later...