Swimming.

Sabin

You ever swim alot this installment of GTA? I never swam in San Adreases it was the most annoying thing to do, but in Liberty city I'm finding myself quite often going for a dive and swimming across to get away from cops. Usually how it happens is I have only a few hitpoints left, and I'm on a bridge or near the shore on one those highways. So I ditch the car and take a swim across. Now dont get me wrong here, dying is easy way out, You appear in the hospital. But dying cost alot of money. If you got 200,000 if you dye it will cost you like $5,000 or 15K, I'm not sure I think its % cut of your overall money. So I'd rather swim like superman across that lake to other side. ;)

Edited by Sabin

You ever swim alot this installment of GTA? I never swam in San Adreases it was the most annoying thing to do, but in Liberty city I'm finding myself quite often going for a dive and swimming across to get away from cops. lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's fun, unless you got police boats coming after you. :wtf:

I swam from southern broker to the airport, and I learned that after a while in the water, your health will start going down, and not stop until you get on land.

You ever swim alot this installment of GTA? I never swam in San Adreases it was the most annoying thing to do, but in Liberty city I'm finding myself quite often going for a dive and swimming across to get away from cops. lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's fun, unless you got police boats coming after you. :wtf:

I swam from southern broker to the airport, and I learned that after a while in the water, your health will start going down, and not stop until you get on land.

Ya the copboats are a problem. But I do not think they come out unless you have 4 stars. At that point swimming is probably not a good idea. I swam once to the Statue of Happyness from the prison once, that took like 5 minutes. :S

Edited by Sabin

The police helicopters can also be a pain in the ass, they will not stop shooting at you. I don't like swimming, in GTA games I never have enjoyed it, it's the slow way to escape whereas escaping through the city subway system is rather enjoyable. But swimming in this game is much better (but slower) than swimming in San Andreas and VCS.

The police helicopters can also be a pain in the ass, they will not stop shooting at you. I don't like swimming, in GTA games I never have enjoyed it, it's the slow way to escape whereas escaping through the city subway system is rather enjoyable. But swimming in this game is much better (but slower) than swimming in San Andreas and VCS.

I found out about the subway later on the game with a certain mission... No spoilers here. But it is great way to get away from the cops in Algonquin. But its still slow as swimming having to run up the tunnels.

I found out about the subway later on the game with a certain mission... No spoilers here. But it is great way to get away from the cops in Algonquin. But its still slow as swimming having to run up the tunnels.

Grab a bike. :awesome:

That said mission's pay currently makes up over 70% of my budget. :P

Grab a bike. :awesome:

That said mission's pay currently makes up over 70% of my budget. :P

Most of that moeny I got was spent in the hospital, I didn't realize when you die it takes so much. With that money if you dye it was taking like 20,000 everytimne I died. >.<

I started the game over yesterday, now trying to get all the gun and everything for free. Trying to get $1,000,000.