Should my mom sue the school board? For kicking me out before end of grade testings?

Husky

WTF!?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should my mother sue the school board?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will never get laid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Just stfu and get in and get out......

Believe it or not you figured that out. Sometimes you just have to put up w/ something you think is crap far awhile,

but eventually it's over & you get on w/ your life. That philosophy will serve you well in life.

As for screwing around in class, hitting people & not doing your schoolwork, you kind of did that to yourself. I won't

bore you w/ the standard "If the Finklestein kid jumped into a wood chipper would you" lecture, but, if the Finklestein

Kid....

You've been busted enough times that even when you do small things you get busted when someone else just gets a

warning. The school just looks at your record & decides not to waste time on you. They're tired of being treated like

free babysitters.

What you can do is start taking school serious & try to learn. It'll take work & time to turn things around, but you should

be able to do it.

Glad to hear they're willing to let you make up the test, use that your advantage & good luck.

Yea I was going to my friends house after school and he told me to bring lucky charms then I got hungry in 2nd period and shes like PUT THOSE FUCKING LUCKY CHARMS AWAY and I'm like noooo, sad face :(

Did you bring enough to share?

Teacher took them all and I found out that she was eating them in her next period class from my cousin