Desperate for HELP :)

Ok, about 4 months ago my PC crashed and I was like 50%+ in GTASA. Ive unlocked all parts of the City. I was at the part where there was a mission that requires you to go to pilot school.

Can anyone send me a save file near my progress? I dont care whether its before the pilot school or after it as long as it near it.

Im really missing playing GTASA.

thanks, any help would be appreciated. :)

well, there's a website where you can download the mission you want to finish

here is the link, I believe that the name of the mission you're talking about is "Learning to Fly"

Thanks, that would do. :)

But I was wondering... how about my career percentage? If I chose a mission from the link, would it be automatic that all other missions before that are finished?

here is the link, I believe that the name of the mission you're talking about is "Learning to Fly"

But I was wondering... how about my career percentage? If I chose a mission from the link, would it be automatic that all other missions before that are finished?

yeah, all other missions before that are already finished (but I dunno if the Zero's missions are finished)

yeah id assume so.