Glitch in Lil Prob Inn?

(sorry if this has been posted before).....i was chillin in the lil prob inn and i notice if you kill the peds (not the ones that work there such as the bartender and the pool table guy) then walk to where the ufo pics are then back to the pool guy another ped shows up.....did i find a new glitch and has this happen to you??? :weird:

Edited by SnowFlake813

(sorry if this has been posted before).....i was chillin in the lil rpob inn and i notice if you kill the peds (not the ones that word there such as the bartender and the pool table guy) then walk to where the ufo pics are then back to the pool guy another ped shows up.....did i find a new glitch and has this happen to you??? :weird:

Damn! I forgot where the lil prob inn is, can you tell me where the location is?

Also I never killed any peds in there so I don't know and I want to find out if happens in my game.

Not trying to flame but thats not a glitch, there just re-spawning.

Good spot though, you tried.

oh okay thanks still is kind of weird

Damn! I forgot where the lil prob inn is, can you tell me where the location is?

Also I never killed any peds in there so I don't know and I want to find out if happens in my game.

heres a pic of the location

post-13693-1244211334_thumb.png

Edited by SnowFlake813

Not trying to flame but thats not a glitch, there just re-spawning.

Good spot though, you tried.

oh okay thanks still is kind of weird

heres a pic of the location

Thanks, it looks like my the map that I have but even better! :coolthumbup:

I'll go lookin' for that place