Safehouse problem *spoilers*

I've passed the part where the first safehouse Niko gets is already burned down. It still kept my cars even after it burned down (to which I assumed that it would keep any car or bike I put into it) so I used the space and exchanged cars and bikes often.

But recently it's been only keeping 1 vehicle in the safehouse, and getting rid of the other one. I've found this VERY frustrating because I lost my Congniscenti and PCJ 600s like that (and I don't want to cheat to get the Cogniscenti because it messes up my save). Does this safehouse only keep one car or is it some kind of glitch?

Thanks.

I hate it when it does that too but it happens to me very rarely at any of the safehouses. It seems to happen to me when:

1) ONE car and TWO motorbikes - hence causing either the car or one of the motorbikes to disappear.

2) TWO cars but one isn't parked properly within the yellow lines

3) Some idiot has bumped your vehicle soon after you left the safehouse.

It also seems that they disappear after you reload the game, it doesn't disappear when in the one session.

The Third one happens to me a lot and even cops taking my cars. Well the cops taking my cars happen more often, It gets kinda annoying when when getting chased and you see a car coming up from behind you and you realize that its yours.

I did like what they did with Lost and Damned though, they cut into the side of the sidewalk for the parking space. At the clubhouse, you don't have to worry about others knocking them out.