CLEO

yanko693

Are you sure you put the right files into the GTA San Andreas folder from the Cleo .rar file??

If you used the auto install, you may want to recheck everything manually, I did not use the auto install. I went through the painful task of installing manually >.<

Make sure that the mods are MADE FOR CLEO!!

I had the gravity gun, nuke call in, and the Improved Targeting for the Rhino, and the Speedometer/NOS/GAS, you get to use the gas stations, tho it was a really nice cleo script I got annoyed with running out of gas..

I backup all the .dll files in the install folder replaced them with the ones provided by Cleo, including the cloe.asi file, created a CLEO folder in the install dir...

Open the cleo folder in the install dir,..

Got into the unarchived cloe folder, go into plugins folder, and copy the GTXHOOK folder and paste it into the CLEO folder inside your install directory..

Then put any CLEO MODS, into your CLEO, you made inside your install directory for GTA San Andreas..

Try this see what happens... If you used the Auto install, I think there are uninstall programs for removing CLEO, you should find it in any of the trusted GTA Mod sites. Then install Cleo manually...

Hopes it helps out...

I should also add that the A Cleo mod maybe the problem, some are untested and have bugs.. Make sure you keep track of what you install, some CLEO mods could be conflicting with each other and causing you game to crash..

Edited by SmokinRE4