Need members for total convertion project

Nelsoncarmo26

This is a mod I will be working on my own, so far... since I have no group members yet. It will be a total convertion for GTA San Andreas, that will turn it into Resident Evil.

So if you are interested in coming on board, please feel free.

CJ is shot badly by the ballas, and ends up in hospital in a coma.

He wakes up a few days later to the sound of gunshots.

He looks up and sees Leon Keneddy shooting the zombie nurse.

Leon sees CJ moving and asks him if he's been bitten.

CJ replies that last thing he remembers is being shot by the ballas.

Leon explains the situation, that the whole place is crawling with zombies, and now both have to escape San Andreas.

They will have to make it on foot, since many roads have been cut down by debris, and there are no cars in working order.

They will have to find survivors, and help them along the way.

Survive LS, SF, Countryside, Desert, and escape from the hospital in Los Santos to Vegas Airport to make your escape.

Step 1 -

I will be adding the following cheats to be activated permanently on the game:

Pedestrians attack CJ

No car traffic

Step 2 -

Remove all unecessary stuff from the game like the gymn, but still keep the shops, like weapons, food for energy, etc...

You no longer will have to purchase safe houses, they will be free as you find them

Step 3 -

Replace all the normal missions, with one ultimate goal... to escape from san andreas.

Step 4 -

Reskin most pedestrians, and remove some unecessary peds.

Step 5 -

Change map to block some roads, and the overview map to adapt to the mod.

Step 6 -

Other stuff, and finalize

post-37041-1246902260_thumb.jpg

So, in which of these steps do you completely rewrite the game script to include all these missions that you seem to have forgotten about towards the end of the post?

Do you know about scripts... want to make this mod with me?

I was thinking to use the SA mission builder tool, and replace the current missions.

But if you know about scripts, then you're welcome on board.

Do you know about scripts... want to make this mod with me?

I was thinking to use the SA mission builder tool, and replace the current missions.

But if you know about scripts, then you're welcome on board.

He was asking a question, not offering to join the mod. If you want to get any decent people on your team I suggest you learn/utilise a skill such as 3d modeling, texturing(using something like Photoshop or the Gimp, not paint) or scripting, so you actually have something to show besides a story. Mods rarely work when the leader is just telling people what to do and not getting stuck in.