The Great Escape! by R|ver

River420

This is pretty much the ultimate challenge in GTA4. Start a new game, and from the original safehouse with no islands unlocked go up to the top corner and steal the sultan rs and return safely to save a game. NO CHEATS, No weapons, choppers, boats, swimming, taxis, subways. Just driving. This is called "The Great Escape".

Can you do it?? Prove it.

This challenge (similar to it) was also posted under username moss_27 on another forum a while ago. I've only seen 2 people complete this before. I think I am possibly the third. Heres my great escape. I ACTUALLY OUT RAN THE 6 STAR CHASE TOO, just before the safehouse. 1337 driving skillz?

Most fun I've had playing GTA4. Try this!!

In the video's description, it says you only start with 25 dollars so how come you got a vest?

I stole the vest at the airport with the bike ;-) Also, to the guy above. Try this if you think its so easy. I outran the cops and they didnt see me that much is why they arent all over me. You're welcome to post your video in response of you doing it if you think you can ;P

Try this if you think its so easy.

I would if I owned the game. I do not.

I was just saying that sometimes you luck out with the police, and that was possibly one such occasion, thus making it less a feat of fantastic driving and more of luck.

All it takes is one mistake and you have 6 cop cars on you and 2 black cars with 4 dudes with auto weapons pwnting you haha. Basically I just out ran all of that shit. I out ran the 6 star chase without using any subway tunnels or chopper, just watch where the cops are and when they spot you change your route to avoid being seen etc. its not as easy as you think lol. Awesome game, you should get it man!

I think you might be starting to get a bit obsessed.

Just stop, it's great that you can do all that but I'm not too sure anyone cares anymore.

Nevarrrr haha :D

I just want some others to post up their vids attempting the same challenge. I've seen three people do it so far. Anyone else out there for some driving skillz?