MisUnderStood

BlackListedB

I'm an adult gamer, but along with that, I'm not like everyone else, and there's some pressure to fit into the mold society sets. This is more about how much you'd admit to being, a part of society, a responsible gamer, a pillar of the community?

What say you? How do you see yourself? Are you just a gamer, a slacker, an outcast? Misunderstood but still in the right??

Just a bit O Confessional here.

Though people always look to relate and fit in, being yourself often means you embrace things that are purely you.

I kinda' see myself as an outcast... though that's probably just my paranoia or dislike of most human beings, I've yet to meet someone who told me I play too many video games, except my mom but she disapproves of everything I do, and a class mate which plays World of Warcraft and Cock o Doody, and as soon as I brought that up he never mentioned it again.

Probably the worst thing about my gaming addiction is that I hate 9/10 of games but enjoy the remaining 1/10 so much that I end up re-playing them over and over again.

I'm also a heavy supporter of the families of the Pepsi and Coca-Cola employees, not sure if gaming had something to do with it.

We are who we are, deal with it B)