Entering buildings?

Jezz Torrent

I made a point about it at least as far back as GTA IV, but Rockstar had said words to the effect that what they would try to do is eliminate much of the space in a map that just exists without much of any interaction or event, this maybe tackled in part with online events, in the current GTA; those custom checkpoint racing build capabilities would certainly allow users to pick a more obscure location in Los Santos, as an example.

The larger the map gets, the more of an impossible challenge it becomes, but I see it being remedied by ever smarter AI functionality. Small events involving NPCs do happen more in this GTA and animated working activities are a bit improved, as we saw Rockstar SD do with Red Dead Red, the peds are all going about activities that near a seemless cycle so they look more real as you observe them. The problem still stands with regard to open places of business even to just buy goods. Or play games, as RDR also showed us being possible in a much more sparse time and place setting

Edited by BlackListedB

That kind of reply I skip right over, it's not required, and easy enough to refrain from a rather nasty toned reply. We're all friends here, lets keep it that way

as of now i'll figure you sent that my way since it was after my post. sauce = source nothing nasty there just tasty flavors

Edited by Nate10

You are correct sir, His reply was unnecessary, point being. I've gotten into my share of online arguments, and the end result is certainly not worth the bother, let's move on and be cordial above all. Anywho, I always just go around enjoying the sheer volume of artwork that goes into any new game, when it's fast paced, and you're concentrating on specifics, you forget to enjoy all the labor and attention that went into making these games, and yes, I can see where interiors are also laid out in similar fashion, but there's no access into them, but at the same time, nothing is available to do if you could get past the door.

A major letdown is a glassed-in escalator on one building in LS that has no access, and the escalator isn't moving either, but even in Vice City in the mall, this was a fun way to get around besides stairs and elevators. I like climbing and taking interesting paths, but I would hope to find things too