GTA V NEW ERA?

DJN3R0

I mean like look at the damn odds. All the other gta games we played felt like another deverse universe but gta v has that great exploration tron that everbody desires to explore. But i want to know all you guy's great times in this game that blow your mind?

Mine was the first time i went on mt chilliad and enjoyed the sunset with a class of milk in my right hand but the next moment a damn cougar mauled me from the side instantanioulisly killing me left for dead spawning near the nearrest hospital for my fatal injuries.

You see what i mean it's just that little things that you need to see to believe and know.

Check your spelling... next time. You got a lot of errors in that, but most confusing is what ERA has to do with GTA V ??.... It's a modern era setting. There are hopes of a 70s setting for some Rockstar franchise, and might be circa 1979 if Agent ever comes to fruition.

Regardless, there's plenty of memorable moments in GTA game play, as you noted, but a cougar is not likely to appear at the top of Mount Chiliad, only as you climb it at lower altitudes.

Edited by BlackListedB

Don't knit pick, or sweat the small stuff. The one thing I'm not soliciting is angry response because readers on any forum who like to take part get personal over such things, remember this is a forum about a game, it's about having fun, and it all should be fun. Don't get worked up about anything other then the problems with the game itself, even then, a level head and sunny disposition comes out on top. Just saying this for the benefit of everyone.

I should point out that people are referring to threads between GTA iterations as "canons", instead of "eras" as a better choice, but it's up to a lot of user based guessing, Rockstar don't layout backstory explanations, they keep things about the game making rather private and don't discuss much outside of specific press interviews. I'm always interested in those since it sheds real light on the game and the studio.

Did I mention that Retro Game UK has mention on the making of GTA3? As such they talked to two DMA staff who worked on it, but are not tied to Rockstar North or Take2, so they are less contractually bound to keep hush on the subject of GTA or the studios' internal politics

Edited by BlackListedB