hot coffee v2 xbox

mumbat

hi there,

i was searching the board but couldnt find any information on this. I've applied the hot coffee srcpts to my xbox, but after a while of playing or trying to start a mission with denise, it hangs up. a complete freeze, my xbox has to be rebooted to get on with the last save-game.

my problem is, i didn't backup the original files, so if anyone has the originals, please forward them to me by pm. id rather keep playing without the mod instead of saving all 5minutes before my x freezes again.

TIA 4 any help

Edited by mumbat

me again, with the same issue.

well the guyz at gtaxboxmods.com couldnt provide any information. At least i've found an entry which says i should rename my save-games folder, now the next issue, which one is this?

i play gta sa from HD and thus have no clue which folder i'll have to rename.

and all bcause of this crappy hot coffee patch... i cant play the game anymore. it's annoying to save every 5 minutes a.s.o.

so if any of you guyz got the game on his XBox HD, please send me the original "main.scm" and "script.img".

tia

mumbat

Hi Adriaan, PyrOxide,

thx for the reply...

Ah ok, if it's really only 2 start a new game. I thought i could rename the safe-games folder 2 a "hot coffee" compliant name... but i don't even know where they're stored...

nyways thx for telling me. The f*ckng info-file didn't say that.

Now I've sumthing to do for this evening... even though i should tweak my ibp 2 a similar skin like the one used here... ;)

thx again

mumbat

Hi Folks,

dat bloody m****ckn hot coffee patch sucks ass, i started a new game and there were no damn girlfriends... nor do any missions work, as soon as i want to start a new mission, my X freezes. And i can do the Reboot-rumba... FFF***k

Now i'm totally pissed and stuck with a useless game. Nice mod, no honestly, i love it...[/irony]

So again, my main question:

If theres anybody with GTA-SA on Xbox HD, please please send me the orginial "main.scm" and "script.img"... don't make me beg 4 it (as if i didn't already?!)

i know i should have backed it up... but tell this to my green thoughts at that moment... SWE

tia

mumbat

Edited by mumbat

Hi Guyz nd gallz...

here we go again, i've recovered my xbox (thought thats impossible, but works fine)... only problem remaining i don't know the folders under Data, could anybody list those (as they are on xbox-hd)...

i jst need 2 know the names of the folders...

tia

mumbat