video game music

Hey has anyone here heard of a program called "PSMplay"?

It's cool, I've always wanted to get the in-game music for 'Einhander' (Ps1) but I couldn't ever find all of it to download and I didn't wanna buy the soundtrack for it.

So I popped in the game disc for Einhander in my computer and all the music files were in a .str format so I found a program on the net that finds every music/movie file in the game, then I extracted all the music files to MP3 format and now I have all the music in the game!

w00t! :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey has anyone here heard of a program called "PSMplay"?

It's cool, I've always wanted to get the in-game music for 'Einhander' (Ps1) but I couldn't ever find all of it to download and I didn't wanna buy the soundtrack for it.

So I popped in the game disc for Einhander in my computer and all the music files were in a .str format so I found a program on the net that finds every music/movie file in the game, then I extracted all the music files to MP3 format and now I have all the music in the game!

w00t! :w00t:

I have a program like that but its something different, like Red Lightening or some name like that :lol:

But i have all the Music to Deus Ex, Halo, Hitman, everything