Sign in to follow this  
briceman92

Another Sound Problem

:hi:

Whenever I'm interacting with the game or somthing the sound works perfectly, but if there is a cut-scene (like when u first start the game and Sonny is talking about wut to do w/ Tommy) there is no sound. I've looked in the files and the sound files are there and work outside of the game, just not when Im playing it. Plz help me! :(

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I think you have the cracked version of the game which is illegal, I'm not saying you do have it im just saying that the cracked version has no sound and no sound in cut scenes. I just recently bought my legal copy of the game which is cheap now since it has been out for a while.

yes, you experience this when you dont have the tracks on your computer and the cd is not inserted

yes, you experience this when you dont have the tracks on your computer and the cd is not inserted

You cannot play VC without the CD2 inserted.

Sorry, I didn't know there is a no cd crack because VC reads sound files (except radio stations) from the CD. I had full install but I also had crappy CD reader so it always lagged before you heard a character saying something. That might be the solution.