Freefall & stowaway help!

The_Reaper_2005

Of all the time i've been playing and completing SA 100% 8 times people asked me...i cant complete Freefall and stoaway!

Stowaway

---------------------------------

Stowaway

A plane has unexpectedly landed at the abandoned airfield and Toreno needs you chase after the plane which has tons of illegal weapons on board and kill everyone on it. You'll be on a bike when the mission starts and you need to get aboard the plane. Immediately when the mission starts, speed straight forward as fast as you can on the bike. Hold forward on the analog stick slightly for more speed. Dodge the barrels, then when you get close enough to the ramp on the plane, drive up it. A cutscene will kick in and you'll be on board the plane. Now you need to make your way up the aisle while avoiding explosive barrels. Wait for them to go past, then run up to the gap to the right and kill the agent. Be careful when killing through, because if you fire just one bullet that doesn't get caught in their body, you'll blow up the plane and die. I'd suggest beating them to death to be on the safe side. Wait for more barrels to go past, then run to the next place on the right and kill the agent. After yet more barrels go past, run to the gap to the left. Wait for more barrels, then go up and to the right. Kill the agent here and another one behind you. Wait for the last barrels to pass, then head up the plane and kill the last agent. Grab his parachute. Once you've got it you'll be instructed to throw a satchel charge on the plane. Make your way up to the door to the cockpit and throw a satchel. Once you've thrown it, run to the back of the plane and bail while the plane blows to hell. Freefall back down to earth and pull your cord before you hit the ground. I'd suggest not pulling it until after you clear the cloud line, otherwise you'll be falling for about 15 minutes.

Mission Passed!

$20,000

Free fall

----------------------------------

Freefall

Don Salvatore Leone tells you that a plane is making it's way to Las Venturas with Forelli's who wish to kill him. He wants you to take care of them. When the mission starts, grab the bike and head to the airport. You'll then be instructed to get in the plane in a hangar near the end of the runway. Make your way over to it, and grab the body armor, then get in the plane and fly North. Keep gaining altitude as you'll need to be just above the cloud line to meet the plane. Keep flying towards the yellow blip, and when you get close you'll be told to get behind the plane and fly into the corona. Let the plane pass, then make a 180 and fly towards the red circle. As you fly into it a cutscene will kick in where you jump from your plane onto theirs and board it. Once you're inside you'll need perform a sort of fixed position first person shooter mode. You'll be standing in a doorway, then holding L2 or R2 will make you take cover at that side. You need to lean out and use the pistol you have with manual aim to shoot the four Forelli's in there. They'll take a lot of lead to kill, but they don't seem to do too much damage to you. Once they're all dead, the pilot will try to kill you. He takes about four shots in the chest to kill him, so finish him off, and you'll be told to land the plane at the airport. Fly towards the yellow blip and as you get close, push R3 to lower the wheels, then hold square to slow down. Stop anywhere on the runway and you'll complete the objective.

Mission Passed!

$15,000

Respect +

When you get out of the plane you'll get a phone call from Tenpenny telling you to meet him at Las Brujas and take the dossier from before. Seeing as this is just a single mission we'll head over to there now. My advice would be to just get in the plane and fly above the abandoned airfield, then parachute down and take a helicopter or the jetpack.

Really nice tips.

If I find some time I'll download savegames and make video tutorials for freefall, N.O.E. and stowaway. I myself had problems with N.O.E. but when I took the ocean route, it was damn easy.

These missions are actually very easy and I really get pissed when I read stuff like "mission impossible" or similar. :pissedred: People, you just have to keep trying!

• 1 month later...

hate to bump it but....I really need help with this one. I do the 180, but every time i end up only following the darn hitman plane and never catch it. It's driving me insane!! Are you sure I have to let it pass before i 180, or should i 180 and wait for the plane to be right by me?

Edited by Jack Spade

hate to bump it but....I really need help with this one. I do the 180, but every time i end up only following the darn hitman plane and never catch it. It's driving me insane!! Are you sure I have to let it pass before i 180, or should i 180 and wait for the plane to be right by me?

Nevermind. I beat it--by the way...I couldn't find a way to delete that last post. Is there a way?