Stuck on Zero's Mission

Toni Montana

On one of Zero's missions (zero=Computer tech guy, owns rc store) The one where you have to fly the rc plane and kill the guys on their delivery's im stuck, i find it extremely hard and annoying flying an rc plane and i have been on this mission for ages can someone please do it for me?

Savegame file attached. I wil be so greatful.

Also how do you unlock the Victim clothes shop? thanks.

GTASAsf.rar

Edited by Toni Montana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have the one and only answer. use the speed up time cheat. your fuel usege wont decrese faster but your plane will move faster. hope this helps!

well, I can't help, it crashes when I try and load it.

Victim will become accessible when you access far enough into the game. Maybe getting to LV...not 100% sure when it is acutally unlocked.

Wrong! You get victim & dider shcats once you beat house in the hills, the mission where you finish all the lv missions and get back the los santos missions.... AGAIN!

i have the one and only answer. use the speed up time cheat. your fuel usege wont decrese faster but your plane will move faster. hope this helps!

Wrong! You get victim & dider shcats once you beat house in the hills, the mission where you finish all the lv missions and get back the los santos missions.... AGAIN!

its easy to beat,

1) you must not fly and hold the gas the hole time

2)if you are in open spaces,and really high in the sky,let the plane glide

3)if you are really high and you killed all the people,let the plane"glide",and only press the gas if you are falling

:pissed: listen to my advice :pissed:

• 4 weeks later...
its easy to beat,

1) you must not fly and hold the gas the hole time

2)if you are in open spaces,and really high in the sky,let the plane glide

3)if you are really high and you killed all the people,let the plane"glide",and only press the gas if you are falling

:pissed: listen to my advice :pissed:

ive seen a vid on the speed up time cheat, everything moves faster, but the fue usage dosnt decrease!!! so :pissed::pissed: you!