Resident Evil

Jezz Torrent

I loved resident Evil..

Althought the franchise is lost for me now.

After the Res 1& 2 movie disapointments and the screwed up Resident evil 4 I've lost my confidence in it.

Capcom really really #&*ed up. They just ruined a potentional big money maker.

Well I"ll put my 2 cents in what I thought about the movies.

For starters there was too much fast camera angles

Too much BS in it that totaly defies Physical Laws.

Like the scene in Res 2 when the dogs jump out the kitchen window and Jill throws the match and blows them up. BS is what I think it was.

Or the scene in the Church, that women smashed threw the window with a motorcycle and kills that monster. Wow more unreal BS.

They should of made of Land of dead Style or Dawn of the dead style. With No fast camera angles and no unreal defieying grafivity and physical law Fake shit in it.

Plus on top of that the story line is really messed up now.

With the each game giving a different story line and with the movies it doesn't make any sense

now.

My 2 cents on REsindent evil 4 the game.

WHere is Umbrella and the Zombies!?!

The game wasn't even resident evil in my opinion, it was another game with just resident evil slaped on the cover!

Edited by Sabin

• 2 months later...

On the contrary, I absolutely loved RE4. Sure, they incorporated new ideas, but it was still on the basic plotline.

For starters, I don't see how those people were considered living. I suppose they are slightly, but it was more along the lines of the parasite walking about (ala, walking dead, ala, zombies). And what I truely loved about it, was these weren't the same wussies as I always fought in the old ones. These "people" ran at me, carried chainsaws, made me actaully think about what I was going to do instead of run and gun.

Then the new camera angle, which I adored also. Giving you alot more of moving ability, but still putting in a touch of fright by those "holy crap I did the quick turn around and there's a parasite-guy next to me" moments.

The bosses that made the game almost tremendously hard (spoiler: that jerk who fights you in the cage, where I wasted all my ammo, then chases you back on land. Killed him with my knife :) )

The new game modes / bonus storyline were fantastic touches.

Overall, I loved it.

Edited by Suck