Random Crashes I need Help!

Quantum Man

At first when I would go and play my game not to long ago, when I would try to use certain things, the game would crash when I selected them! ect. I went into the wardrobe and tried to get the biker boots, then when I selected them the game crashed. Just now, I installed 2 weapons and I went into my wardrobe to get the aviatior glasses, when I did so, the game of course crashed. So I just after that, I started the game again and went into the same safehouse I was just in, and the game crashed as soon as I entered, so it couldn't be the glasses fault?!? I didn't do anything from after the game crashed from the glasses. Do I have to reinstall the game?

I think I fixed the aviator and door entering problem, because I uninstalled a mod that allows you to enter all places that have been locked off. eg area 51. But the boots still crash the game

If you want to, you can uninstall the game, and then reinstall the game. This saves your HDD spaces.

Then, play the game without any mods/skins installed. If the problem continues, it has nothing to do with the mods.

Oh, and did your game crashed BEFORE you installed those weapon mods? If not, the weapon mods IS the source of the problem.

I replaced the biker boots with the original ones and now it works good. But now the boots look weird, they look brown with some kind of picture on them. Also, when I do the burglar missions, the game randomly crashes, if I were to go intro a house, then exit, then go back in, there is a chanse that it will crash. what could be the problem?