help topic

i made this topic so noone has to make a new topic for every question. oh and i didnt find a section that talks about all gta's and modding and stunting so i put it in san andreas. sorry about that. if anyone can, they can move it.

ok heres how it works. u got a question, u ask it, the first person who knows how to solve it answers.

i will start us off. i need extreme help installing the "vice city to liberty city" mod. i am completely lost and i dont know the first thing to do. can anyone help?

feel free to ask a different question.

hey i need help also. when it comes to computers i have no idea what i am doing. i really need help installing the san andreas multiplayer. ive searched for other topics on this and didnt see any. but if there are someout there that i missed then im sorry. i downloaded the client from gtagarage and i have no idea what im doing. when i go to play it this comes up on my screen:

errordq3.png

can someone just give me a step by step installation so i can get started. i just bought the game today and i want to get online asap. thanks

Edited by td182

hey i need help also. when it comes to computers i have no idea what i am doing. i really need help installing the san andreas multiplayer. ive searched for other topics on this and didnt see any. but if there are someout there that i missed then im sorry. i downloaded the client from gtagarage and i have no idea what im doing. when i go to play it this comes up on my screen:

can someone just give me a step by step installation so i can get started. i just bought the game today and i want to get online asap. thanks

Here's the thread. You should've browsed the forums a bit. :)

hey thanks alot but now i go to log onto a server and it just shows vinewood and i cant do anything. does anyone know wahts wrong now?

untitled2or1.png

i told you i have no idea what im doing lol :bashhead:

Edited by td182

well i was picking like the top 5 most populated servers and they all had the same problem. and now everytime i try to get onto a new server it says it crashes.....why is this so complicated?!?!?!1

ok this is what happens. when i go onto a server the game starts to laod. if i click new game the vinewood thing comes up and it stays there. then if i load game the game crashes. can someone help?

untitled3fx2.png

Edited by td182

well i was picking like the top 5 most populated servers and they all had the same problem. and now everytime i try to get onto a new server it says it crashes.....why is this so complicated?!?!?!1

ok this is what happens. when i go onto a server the game starts to laod. if i click new game the vinewood thing comes up and it stays there. then if i load game the game crashes. can someone help?

untitled3fx2.png

That is an error of you getting banned or the server is up but not configed right....like: your server is up but your firewall is not letting packets send out to other server ip.... so it is making your server crash.