GTAIV Can Possibly Be A MMO-Game

C.O.D

I read an article on Wikipedia, and I saw a line that says:

"It is possible that GTA IV will be a MMOG, due to network programming job positions that have been posted on Rockstar North's website."

To see the whole page Wikipedia made about GTAIV, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser's address bar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTAIV

MMOG stands for: Massively Multiplayer Online Game

If it really is going to be an MMO, it's gonna cause sooo many problems to people who have Dial-ups or limited ADSL internet connection. Let's say, people like me.

I live in Indonesia. It's very expensive for us to find an unlimited internet connection. it's also quite difficult for us to find some fellow players.

I really REALLY REALLY hope that GTAIV is not going to be an MMO game.

Let's see how you people want the game want the new Grand Theft Auto will be.

All I can say is this, BULLSHIT! If GTA4 is an MMO, I aint buying it. GTA SA had RPG elements like gun stats, fat, muscle, etc and nobody liked them. Now what, a bladder meter? Screw this, GTA is about shooting and running people over, not getting muscles

And if it was an MMO, how would it work? How would there be car jackking? Will there still be regular peds running around? And how will PvP work? makes no sense