need help urgently

hi ppl,

i am new to this site and i want help very urgently,every time i start the game after 5 to 10 min the game's graphics (only on the top)becomes bad as we walking through walls and they keep on coming for ex. on washington beach where the coconut trees are the trees come one after one in a same area( gosh i cant describe it) i opened the readme file to check if its a know issue..........it was it said that delete the gta_vc.set file from your gta save games folder...........i did but the folder keeps on generating after i restart.............what should i do :huh:

Well my brother just had the same prob.

If the prob is that execpt Tommy every thing freezes.(sticks where it is)

Then in my brothers PC when the Service Pack 2 was installed all probs got solved.

I think there are some vedio codec pack in SP2.

or try upgrading the DirectX and Vedio card.

:coolthumbup:

Hope it helps you.

Jay Desai

He he... Mine is also not genuine (since finding an original Windows XP copy in Indonesia is pretty much impossible). But I upgraded like a year ago (before those guy at Microsoft decided to work a bit harder by checking the genuineness of the Windows).

I think it has something to do with your OpenGL version. Because I had the same problem when I try to use the OpenGL interface mode in CS1.5, and I upgraded the OpenGL version to version 2.*(something).

Hope I helped... Somehow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...