Learning to Fly - A plea for help...

Lusia

I am absolutely horrible at flying. I finally decided to skip the Zero missions after a days worth of frustrations with that god forsaken RC Plane, and now I'm on the "Learning to Fly". Taking off? Cool. Flying in a straight line? Fine. Landing? Sure. Circling? Good lord, kill me now. I am loathe to do so, but I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with said mission. I have the PC version so I have included the save file.

My game was version 2 quite unfortunately, so it made me ineligible for mods. I used the downgrade program however, I don't think it has affected my save file, as I haven't saved since doing so. Once again, any help at all is greatly appreciated and I hope to continue with the awesome game as soon as possible.

GTASAsf1.rar

I did it on my PS2 version of San Andreas and i know how you feel,Its hard. I have a joystick so i am re-installing SA on PC and i will give it a try. :D

EDIT: Sorry but i am dumb! I own version 1 not 2 so i cannot help. Sorry. :cry:

Edited by Dmac_91

It's cool, thanks anyway!

I'm wondering, would it behoove me to buy a gamepad for the PC? I've been wanting to try one out for a while, but never had any concrete reason to. So, if it would help me get past this mission from hell, it would be worth the money. Please let me know.

No, you should buy a joystick for PC. Makes the flying much easier. Gamepad is that thingy you have on PS2 or Xbox.

Although there was a guy at gtaforums that got all golds in all schools using only keyboard and a mouse. I also find it easy to do flying school with a keyboard, but joystick pwns it so much.