3d s max question(plus another about a mod)

Quantum Man

My question about 3d s max is that when I'm trying to adjust a cylinder I made into the right co-ord's, i can never get the exact one's I want, because it changes my values I enter/

ex: for the location of the cylinder, the y is: 0.003, and I want to fine tune the x by entering: 0.0035. But then when I hit enter, it changes it back to 0.003?!?!?

my next question is: I downloaded a model for cj, based on the "max Payne" video game character. But the zip file came with only "payne.dff" and "payne.txd". So what should I switch with these?

hello???...

Edited by Quantum Man

My question about 3d s max is that when I'm trying to adjust a cylinder I made into the right co-ord's, i can never get the exact one's I want, because it changes my values I enter/

ex: for the location of the cylinder, the y is: 0.003, and I want to fine tune the x by entering: 0.0035. But then when I hit enter, it changes it back to 0.003?!?!?

my next question is: I downloaded a model for cj, based on the "max Payne" video game character. But the zip file came with only "payne.dff" and "payne.txd". So what should I switch with these?

hello???...

?

quantum man, your dumb.

why would you say that lol (by the way I figured out that 3ds max question A: the values have to be be even or odd for some reason when its: 0.003, the next one you could enter would be 0.005, then eventually you can enter in values in numerical order..... i think, God I don't know lol

Edited by Quantum Man

you will never get a straight answer out of anyone here Quantum Man

You are all quick to say a solution but none of you ever seem to tell you exactly how the solution is reached.....all of you do in people's topics, is spread crap by answering people's questions with gibberish and generic answers that say a lot of nothing, and all that does is make them ask more questions.

For example this is one of the famous generic answers

You need to convert the txd's....Yeah that says a lot huh...Rather than say something that is already known, and why not say something a little more helpful

Yeah we know they need to be converted...HOW?

Don't just say you need to convert the TXD's...EXPLAIN HOW....WTF

Dude how the hell did half of these guides get written when all you people do is answer questions like this.

People need specifics

And you people wonder why I made the topics I did...its because the actual stuff in modding that is needed to know...no one covers

Edited by tx3000

you will never get a straight answer out of anyone here Quantum Man

You are all quick to say a solution but none of you ever seem to tell you exactly how the solution is reached.....all of you do in people's topics, is spread crap by answering people's questions with gibberish and generic answers that say a lot of nothing, and all that does is make them ask more questions.

For example this is one of the famous generic answers

You need to convert the txd's....Yeah that says a lot huh...Rather than say something that is already known, and why not say something a little more helpful

Yeah we know they need to be converted...HOW?

Don't just say you need to convert the TXD's...EXPLAIN HOW....WTF

Dude how the hell did half of these guides get written when all you people do is answer questions like this.

People need specifics

And you people wonder why I made the topics I did...its because the actual stuff in modding that is needed to know...no one covers

Shut your f***ing mouth! ive had enough of your shit tx3000. stop complaining, get your life sorted. i suggest you find a forum that doesnt hate you.

on topic: hope this helps quantum.

Shut your f***ing mouth! ive had enough of your shit tx3000. stop complaining

Good I glad you're sick of it...I'm sick of you people offering for for people to ask you for help then acting like this and giving generic answers instead of actually helping them....

Maybe now you will smarten up and start giving REAL ANSWERS to people's questions instead of this crap people are shoveling here. You people need to wake up and realize that when you offer help you really should give it. Otherwise people like me are going to call you on it.

Sorry I will not shut up. When people are doing nothing but feeding people BS aswers and have the balls to actually think you are helping people the fact that no one is actually helping in the answers they are giving.

Is when I will say something

Fine Take this CHALLENGE THEN Since you want to keep saying you are sick of my crap and You want to say I am complaining about NOTHING...Fine here STAY ON SUBJECT

I am going to give you full opertunity to prove me wrong so go ahead here is you're chance to shut me up..

I want you to copy and paast the exact spot in the guides here on this site how either of the guides answer quantams question..

Im a head full of ears dude!...Please I'm begging you prove me wrong......I'll be waiting

I don't want to see any other answer from you except youy showing me HOW I am wrong...don't just say I am wrong....PROVE IT

I want you to show me where the guides answer anything I am asking or what quantam asked

PROVE IT OR YOU SHUT YOU'RE MOUTH..ok

If you don't back up you're mouth then this ends it

I have no problems being proven wrong Prove me wrong and I will not only shut up, I will publically annouce I'm sorry and probably leave the forum...but the fact is you can't prove me wrong because I'm not wrong....I have the original copy of both of those guides so anything added in to try and prove that its in there will be shot to hell...

So go ahead here is you're big chance to prove me wrong......

TAKE IT AWAY

Edited by tx3000

FOR f*** SAKE!! your answer is so long and pointless, im not even going to read it.

oh yeh, nice sig! well guess what? im going to speak the truth. youre nothing but a moron trying to get known. the whole forum practically hates you. so PLEASE got to your own little corner, AND DIE!

FOR f*** SAKE!! your answer is so long and pointless, im not even going to read it.

oh yeh, nice sig! well guess what? im going to speak the truth. youre nothing but a moron trying to get known. the whole forum practically hates you. so PLEASE got to your own little corner, AND DIE!

Thats exactly what I thought you would say. Not only were you predictable but you used the same Typical cop out excuse I have seen and gotten from hundreds of you little rodents who want to talk the talk but then can't back up their claims EVEN WHEN ASKED TO...

That's pretty lame I gave you full opportunity to prove me wrong and then you backed down from that too....You sir are finished talking now about me.

Can't do a simple task...

Edited by tx3000