Patch...

ODD

I recently bought San Andreas (second edition) for PC. It says it's version 2.00, and I was wondering if the trainers/mods only worked with an earlier version. I downloaded GTASAConsole but whenever I try to "Re-Sync to GTA" it says no game in progress.. while I have the game running. :-\

Help? T_T

well yes there is a way to downgrade nto sure if im aloud to say it but ill try someone who has the first version of San andreas mus take there main.scm file under data folder in ur san andreas folder int eh rockstar games folder, well take there main.scm and copy paste it in ur data folder and replace ur old main.scmv vailola you now have san andreas version one, i dont think its legal but neither are trainers and mods, which no dont werk with v.2, a quick google search shopuld find the scm try San andreas version one main.scm download.

I recently bought San Andreas (second edition) for PC. It says it's version 2.00, and I was wondering if the trainers/mods only worked with an earlier version. I downloaded GTASAConsole but whenever I try to "Re-Sync to GTA" it says no game in progress.. while I have the game running. :-\

Help? T_T

I have the same problem also, but it's illegal. So I wont even bother.

:erm: