NRG-..somethin

ODD

I recently downloaded a 100% save (the v2 one) and in the garage of the Johnson House, there was a motorcycle called an NRG-500... I think. I would like to know where I can find one of these, they are AWESOME for jumps and stunts ^_^

I have GTA:SanAn for PC, dont think it makes a difference >.>

2 places:

1) In front of a bike school in LV, if you have all golds. The school is very simple and easy, if you have at least some skill you'll get all golds in no time. :mellow:

2) There is a warehouse in SF, near the crane you use for import-export. The NRG is in front of a warehouse. When you jump on it, you'll activate the vehicle mission. Easy one, of course.

I would love to download that but I don't think it will work w/ V2, as everyone says >.< Nobody replied to my request for a main file :(
Hello ODD you can download a DOWNGRADER from another site just Google GTA downgrader and it should lead you to the site then you will be able to use most of the mods you ome across..The down grader will change your version 2 exe. to a version 1EU exe. which will enable the use of most of the mods you will find on here but the downside is the fact that in addtion to opening up the "moddabilty "of the exe. it takes away the bug fixes from R* ie: burnt cars wont show their burnt colors and the sound glitch during rain etc.. all of that info i just gave you will be outlined with the file when you find it on the other site..GOOGLE is our friend...lol

Good luck... :D

Edited by Rakim

Hey, thanks! I'm not really worried about bugs, I don't go on rampages (no blown up cars, and i use health cheat to heal my bike), and I use the toodamnhot cheat (sunny weather) all the time cus I like the Sun ^_^ !!

I will edit if it works... if it doesn't I'll rant about having to reinstall I guess...

(BTW, I love how active this forum is! I got reply instantly! :D)

OMFG IT WORKED! MODS/TRAINERS = SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Edited by ODD

Hey, thanks! I'm not really worried about bugs, I don't go on rampages (no blown up cars, and i use health cheat to heal my bike), and I use the toodamnhot cheat (sunny weather) all the time cus I like the Sun ^_^ !!

I will edit if it works... if it doesn't I'll rant about having to reinstall I guess...

(BTW, I love how active this forum is! I got reply instantly! :D)

OMFG IT WORKED! MODS/TRAINERS = SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Hey Man it was my pleasure i know how it is to need some info & not be able to find what you are looking for or know how to look for it in some instances..Im glad the game is working the way you wanted it to now..So Enjoy all the crazy things you can get your hands on here at this site... :coolthumbup:

Edited by Rakim