GTASA Garage Mod Manager

Timmy Vermicceli

Does anybody know how to install the GARAGE MOD MANAGER for GTASA. It says to first install in the gta_sa.exe directory, but how do you do that? :( Do you first got to install it with SAMI, or install it first through some other mod installer. Somebody please help me, I have been on my computer for a little over 2 hours now , and still have not got around to installing this mod. PLEEEEEEEESE Reply , Thank you :coolthumbup:

extract the archive files into your gta installation directory (gta3, vice city or san andreas), this enables you to use the program with several games at once.

the ggmm.exe, gtainterface.dll and ggmm.txt should be IN exact same folder as gta3.exe, gta-vc.exe or gta_sa.exe

after you install it, click the help "?" button on program and set file association for .GGM files

important note !!

!!!!!!! only one program can control the file asociation at once !!!!!!!

so you put all of the ggm files in SAs directory

Do you mean you have to put the GGMM folder where you access the GTASA folder, and do you just have to leave the GGMM folder right there where SA is located? Or is there some other way of installing it...............................10 minutes later..................... I dont believe it! I installed it! Thanks IlanF, youre always there to help me. If I could kiss you , I would!!!!!!!! :coolthumbup:

Edited by Timmy Vermicceli