UFO

TG187

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we should send this to the warzone, since alot of flaming is starting....

Only because of stupid people who can't read me repeating myself over and over again that UFOs are not aliens...... Yes, an alien aircraft would be a UFO, but that doesn't mean "UFO" means alien....

Yes Ok, maybe its time to lock this topic up, since no-one will understand what you said.... You been repeating loads of times now, maybe some members may not get the point.

Chris should just go into the Admin CP and censor "UFO" with the words "Alien Space Craft". It would make things a lot easier or he could just close the topic because of all the stupid people that are coming in here posting about something they dont even know what the hell it is.

Anyways, if its possible to get back on topic. I'v seen tons of UFOs, Unidentified Flying Objects, but never seen an alien space crafts but I do think that there is a possibility of there being extra terrestrial life forms out there.

^^^^then why post?

I think the whole concept of area 51 is fascinating as its so secretive.

Thats probebly why its so popular with that sort of stuff.

There are so many rumors abuot that place like it holds Alien Space Craft, Aliens(not held in captivity but for our better understanding of their kind) and other things like super soldiers.