Sounds of GTA

I think Grand theft auto needs better and more sounds. they improved in san andreas for example when their was riots you heard hundreds of people screaming and chaos in the background. i loved that it made the game feel so much more real. but im talking about adding more. lets say you went in the forest or countryside or whatever, you would expect to hear crickets, birds, animal sounds, trees blowing from wind, water streaming down a river and a tracktor cutting his crops. in san andreas when you went in the countryside and have your sound all hte way up it will be pretty much quite. in the city you should hear horns honking, musclecars roaring a few blocks away...{Just play need for speed and turn off the music and go to free roam, youl hear all the sounds}. Even cars brakes squeaking in the city and people sneezing. a Modded Civic with their unique engine sounds in the background. when you are walking through the suburbs you should hear dogs barking, birds chirping, and a light breeze blowing the trees.

The guns should also have better sounds...most guns had a solid unnatural sound but if they add an ECHO to the gun it would be crazy and sound really good. if you shoot in the countryside the gun should echo for a longer time then if you shot in a suburb and if you shot a gun in a city ally then it should be EXTRA loud and have a long echo after the shot that might attract alot of attention which would bring the need to buy a silncer.

and finaly the cars! they need some work done o them. most of the vehicles sound the same. they need to be more unique and have better sounds like if a sportscar passes by then have a loud smooth sound but if a muscle car passes then it should be LOUD crackling engine sounds. also they should have music playing in some cars when they stop at a red light maybe they have SUBS and you can hear it through the car, in GTA3 they had this and it was cool.

Well most people are gonna say im probly dumb for making this topic but i think it is a good idea to improve the sound quality of the game and add ALOT more sounds to add to the relism.