Radio Theory Back Again!

There is no way in hell Rockstar Leeds will be able to create another game fast enough to be a time filler between now and the release of GTA IV.

Unless they were already working on it. The only real thing that takes time is porting it to PSP and making new missions. They don't need to worry about making a new enviroment and w/e.

The only reason why VCS came so long after LCS is because the PS2 port of LCS came imbetween them. It takes no time to put in New Model+New Missions+Port. And since this is the only real lead from the radio stations of VCS, im sticking to it. (Tokyo, China is not a realistic lead, unless people consider "The Wild Taveler" in SA to be a lead.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way in hell Rockstar Leeds will be able to create another game fast enough to be a time filler between now and the release of GTA IV.

Unless they were already working on it. The only real thing that takes time is porting it to PSP and making new missions. They don't need to worry about making a new enviroment and w/e.

The only reason why VCS came so long after LCS is because the PS2 port of LCS came imbetween them. It takes no time to put in New Model+New Missions+Port. And since this is the only real lead from the radio stations of VCS, im sticking to it. (Tokyo, China is not a realistic lead, unless people consider "The Wild Taveler" in SA to be a lead.)

Dude, I'm telling you. There is no way Rockstar Leeds is gonna make another GTA game before GTA IV. If they were going to it would have been announced before GTA IV.

How is Tokyo, China unrealistic? I have tons of leads.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know how many times the GTA radio mentions other cities?

This is the part of your theory that you forgot to mention

The Radio mentions many other cities.

Examples: Lousiana Woman, Mississippi Man;

Now she's alone in New York City;

Carcer City, a man's vacation;

Huting for pythons in Africa;

Next time we will be discussing Amsterdam;

Liberty City cocks, and beavers;

I've never been alone in New York City, I haven't been past the Mississippi;

I would stay out of England if I was you;

K-Jah West: blah blah blah blah Jamaica

And those are just the ones I remember!

Dialouge:

Ray: I'm going to Miami;

We're going to Aruba;

So this is why I can't trust this theory, because even if R* does mention the future location on the GTA radio, you would have a small chance if picking the right city out of all the cities that are mentioned.

Edited by Liberty Overlord

You obviously dont know how to look for them. The ones that mention real cities, states, contries, whatever arent gonna be the next loction...most likely. We all know that Libety City is the GTA form of New York City and that Carcer city was a location for another Rockstar game, Manhuntm, so it wont be used as a GTA location. You have to look for the ones that sound weird or are not actual locatons, such as "Tokyo, China". "Liberty City Cocks" was mentioned on a San Andreas radio station and Liberty City Stories was the next game, with Liberty City as the location. If any of the locations you just mentioned are locations for future GTA games or are just used to base the next location off of, then my theory is still correct seeing as the location is on the radio which is what you just said. I'm just simply pointing out ones that sound a little different from the rest, seeing as most GTA games have made up names and aren't real locations. So the only thing you're disproving of my Radio Theory is that Tokyo, China could possibly not be the next location. Everything else thought is proving my Radio Theory to be correct.

I trust Rockstar in whatever descision they make, because so far IMO, they havent let us down yet.Theres only one thing I hope they dont do.....PLEASE DONT LET IT TAKE PLACE IN LONDON!!!!!..PLEEEEEASE NO. (Sorry if offend you fellas who live in London)...but then again,the guys up at Rockstar know what there are doing,so if by chance it does take place in London,I know the will a superb job.....I hope.

BTW,please dont ask why I dont like London....personal issues.

You obviously dont know how to look for them. The ones that mention real cities, states, contries, whatever arent gonna be the next loction...most likely. We all know that Libety City is the GTA form of New York City and that Carcer city was a location for another Rockstar game, Manhuntm, so it wont be used as a GTA location. You have to look for the ones that sound weird or are not actual locatons, such as "Tokyo, China". "Liberty City Cocks" was mentioned on a San Andreas radio station and Liberty City Stories was the next game, with Liberty City as the location. If any of the locations you just mentioned are locations for future GTA games or are just used to base the next location off of, then my theory is still correct seeing as the location is on the radio which is what you just said. I'm just simply pointing out ones that sound a little different from the rest, seeing as most GTA games have made up names and aren't real locations. So the only thing you're disproving of my Radio Theory is that Tokyo, China could possibly not be the next location. Everything else thought is proving my Radio Theory to be correct.

"Tokyo China" will not be the location of GTA 4. I thought about this and I found a big flaw in this "Tokyo China" theory. Have you played GTA 3? If so you know that there are two oriental gangs in the game, the Japanese Yakuza and the Chinese Triads. Asuka came to America in 1991 from Japan, as in not China. I bet that the "Tokyo China" thing was a joke, since a somewhat racist thing about orientals is that you "cant tell which country they're from" even though I have no problem telling what country they come from.

Remind me why Carcer city can't be used in GTA4? It was used in TWO Rockstar games, Manhunt and Bully,and is considered to be somewhat the "Main Rockstar City". If it was used in 2 Rockstar games games, why not make it 3, we all know that Carcer exists in the GTA world.

And VCS mentions Carcer City quite alot. "I was a plumber in Carcer City" and "Callers from Carcer City"

Edited by Liberty Overlord

"Tokyo China" will not be the location of GTA 4. I thought about this and I found a big flaw in this "Tokyo China" theory. Have you played GTA 3? If so you know that there are two oriental gangs in the game, the Japanese Yakuza and the Chinese Triads. Asuka came to America in 1991 from Japan, as in not China. I bet that the "Tokyo China" thing was a joke, since a somewhat racist thing about orientals is that you "cant tell which country they're from" even though I have no problem telling what country they come from.

Remind me why Carcer city can't be used in GTA4? It was used in TWO Rockstar games, Manhunt and Bully,and is considered to be somewhat the "Main Rockstar City". If it was used in 2 Rockstar games games, why not make it 3, we all know that Carcer exists in the GTA world.

And VCS mentions Carcer City quite alot. "I was a plumber in Carcer City" and "Callers from Carcer City"

I ALREADY SAID THAT THEY WERE FROM JAPAN. READ MY DAMN POST!!!

More Clues Found on a Much Earlier GTA Game Teaser Site

Lately I've been reading all the GTA teaser sites, created by Rockstar themselves, and found one that may have a lot of clues that may or may not live up to the hype I'm giving them. These clues sort of push my newest "Tokyo, Chine Radio Theory" to the "most likely" stage of what the next GTA location is going to be.

The Liberty Tree is a Liberty City newspaper that was used before the release of GTA III to show GTA fans what Rockstar had in store for them...in a more creative way then simple interviews in magazines and on "info only" websites. Rockstar may or may not have planned on putting in hints about future GTA locations on this site, but if they didn't they sure ass hell used their own info later on to base and create there other GTA games. The following are some articles I picked out that are hinting at, what I think, is the next GTA location, or one in the future.

The "Yakuza Operating With Impunity" story in the June 2001 issue of "Liberty Tree" states the following "What this can mean for Liberty City's already congested criminal market place, only Tokyo knows right now." This quote could mean a lot or mean nothing, but I think this was an early hint at where the next generation game would be located seeing as I found some articles that hinted at San Andreas on this site as well.

The following month issue of the Liberty Tree had an article called "Turf Wars and Triads Lead to Power Vacuum at the Top", which was about the Triad located in Portland. In this article it states "The police also believe the Mafia are involved in a vicious turf war with Triad gangsters for control of the lucrative Chinatown area of Liberty City." Which could explain why they said "Tokyo, China" on the one VCS radio station. Seeing as the Yakuza's homeland is in Tokyo, in reality Tokyo, Japan, and the Triad in Portland is originally from China, Rockstar may have decided to combine the two locations by calling it "Tokyo, China".

Yet again in the next month issue of the Liberty Tree, there was another article that gave more news about the Yakuza's and their homeland, Japan. This sort of diffuses the whole reason why it was called "Tokyo, China" but I think Rockstar could patch this one up. This article is called "Internal Affairs Investigate Links Between Yakuza and Police" which is a fairly short article but is a pretty good read as far as hints go.

The last article I found related to my "Tokyo, Chine Radio Theory" is in the latest Liberty Tree issue that any fan could have possibly read, the October 2001 issue. This has to be the most important article that links to my "Radio Theory" called "Elderly Asian Man Held". In this article it says that the elderly Asian man has been illegally in the country with no reason and that he will be deported back to East Asia, not saying where exactly, which could mean back to Tokyo, China.

Before anyone says anything, I know I just double posted in a semi-old topic but I thought that this was some good stuff I found and I thought it would be pointless to make a whole new "Radio Theory" topic just to post something that helps back up my "Radio Theory".

PLEASE COMMENT!

For more info on the official Grand Theft Auto "Radio Theory", visit GTA Real Estate.

Besides, you're not proving my radio theory wrong because you're throwing out there that Carcer City was mentioned on VCS radio and that instead of "Tokyo, China" It'll be Carcer City. All I was doing was throwing out the possibility that the next location could be "Tokyo, China", to get people more into my radio theory and to find other possible locations of their own using my Radio Theory and thats exactly what you've been doing. I still have a strong feeling that "Tokyo, China" could be the next location seeing as there are a lot of things leading to it, but the main thing I'm relying on here is the Radio Theory. If it ends up not being "Tokyo, China", but another location that was mentioned on the radio, then it wont bother me at all because "Tokyo, China" is a guess out of all those other possible locations that were mentioned.

You ever think that Rockstar found out we know about the Radio thing and so they're just adding more and more locations to the radio to lead us off each of them?

I never tried to prove the accual radio theory wrong, I just tried to get rid of that one lead. I accually believe the Radio Theory.

Perhaps the "Stories" became a different product line, where each radio of the previous "stories" will predict the next "stories", and the radio of the previous "mainstream gta" would predict the next "mainstream gta". If that is true, then Vice City Stories could preditct the next stories, which would be SAS or LSS, reguardless of if GTA4 comes before it.

I don't think it works that way because "Liberty City Cocks" were mentioned on San Andreas' radio station, WCTR, and that was the hint for Liberty City Stories. Don't worry, just read my radio theory and stick to that because its been working so far.

I think "Tokyo, China" is our best bet as of now seeing that I have more leads to it. Find more for the locations you found.

By the way, I never said "Tokyo, China" was the deffinite GTAIV location...just was pointing it out. So if anyone finds a radio hint to another location, try finding more leads to it.