TXD editing quesitons

LoneWolf62798003

Some people like re-textured bikes, some like re-textured roads. The majority of people want something original. If you look at:

Gtastunting.com , you will find LOTS of tutorials and re textured bikes and cars. Some buildings too.

I myself have created a bike. Its hard work creating something original but its well worth the effort.

I was thinking of creating clothes. some of the clothes others have made are not replacing the right stuff. green camo should not even be made, because its a game default. tan hat camo (or anything replacing a sun hat) should never replace the black sun hat.

do you think there is a way to add clothing without replacing it?

I have my ideas for tactical clothing, and most of it would involve replacing dumb clothing. (mostly the sports gear at Prolaps).

woodland camo top (that actually needs making), and a green hat of some sort (or just skipping out on that, because someone already made a helmet that would work).

Desert camo (to replace the beige pants at Binco) thats up to date, and I would replace the red bandana's with woodland camo, and the blue bandanas with desert camo. the green ones are required to be "Grove Street" representatives, and the black ones are required to be killers (figuratively)