STUNT GUIDE [VC/LC]

striker2511

Here is what you will need before you can start stunting:

We suggest using Stunters main.scm (Created by Dannye) as all the features can be accessed using shortcuts and it generally makes stunting a lot easier. It has built in teleport, jetpack, vehicle spawner and a lot more.

LC Stunters' Main

VC Stunters' Main

LC mod Beta 1 is a map conversion for Vice City. It pretty much gives you Liberty City with the VC engine, motorbikes etc. When installing, be sure to make a secondary copy of VC because LC mod writes itself over VC. Also use the VC handling.cfg file, since there is something wrong with the LC one.

LC TOTAL CONVERSION(A mod that makes Vice City turn into Liberty City)

Now a lot of stunts you find in VC or LC will probably be old, this is why you need to download as many videos as you can, especially videos from people in the major crews.

This is so you don't end up having a stunt video full of old stunts.

How to save/view replays

Once you have landed stunt, gotten close or even just did something you want to show a friend. Press F2 to save the replay. Then if you want to view the replay press F3.

Now go out of VC and look in "My documents’ for a folder called ‘Vice City user files"

In there will be a file called replay.rep, just copy and paste that into a place of your desire and call it something like "VC - Bsm1.rep"

Getting down to Business

Once you have everything installed and are now ready to stunt, you might wanna familiarize yourself with as many stunt methods as possible.

Bumps

bump tut - YouTube

(This stunting tutorial shows you the ins and out of how to perform natural bumps, double bumps, drop bumps, vehicle bumps and packer bumps)

Bike Stuck Method (BSM)

bsm tut - TGA Link By Aries

(This shows the basics of BSM's, Back BSM's and Side BSM's. I changed skin half way through, sorry about the rubbish editing, the next will be better)

Packer Stuck Method

psm tut

(Shows how to set up PSMs, and hit PSMs)

I suggest you pause the video if you need to, for you slow readers.

Wallrides

wallride tut - TGA By Aries

(How to wallride, and Packer 2 Wallride, no BSM 2 wallrides.....)

Taxi/Cabbie Boosting

boost tutTutorial By Nitzkit

(Shows how to perform high and far taxi and cab boosts on buildings)

i take no credit for this it was all done by nitzkit and aries and kingjad over on GTAstunting.com/forums.

Edited by striker2511