empire problems

napolitano

• 1 month later...

another problem is that when my bussineses are attacked,ı go there but my guards and the attackers stand there doing nothing.it is very annoying.and when the sharks chase me with their car,indstead of drive by me they get out of the car and walk in different directions doing nothing.can i do anything about that?has anyone the same problem?

another problem is that when my bussineses are attacked,ı go there but my guards and the attackers stand there doing nothing.it is very annoying.and when the sharks chase me with their car,indstead of drive by me they get out of the car and walk in different directions doing nothing.can i do anything about that?has anyone the same problem?

Sometimes the attackers and guards basically do nothing until the wave of attackers come. I'm guess ing the Sharks are taking cover and getting ready to shoot as you since they think they got close enough to you to shoot you but then you're long gone. Cops do this too.

the first time they attacked me ı wnt to defend my building but as ı arrived they were already shooting each other.that is good sign.

after that all they do is standing there,not moving a finger.when i shoot at the attackers they dont respond.what kind of shit is this?please help me.

the first time they attacked me ı wnt to defend my building but as ı arrived they were already shooting each other.that is good sign.

after that all they do is standing there,not moving a finger.when i shoot at the attackers they dont respond.what kind of shit is this?please help me.

Please help you what? If you wanna get yur guys to shoot, good f***kin luck mate, they are actually all retards whether you like it or not... Just learn to shoot (if you haven't already) and buy sum good guns (if you haven't already) and whoop some shark/biker/cholo ass. :lolbounce: