I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E ! THE GAME CRASHES WHENEVA THE BEACH DANCE MISSION COMES out

qerqe

when i go to OG Loc for that LIFE`s A BITCH mission... i go to the beach part at the dj spot... and it`s ok for 5 seconds when i talk to the dj but right on when the music starts so i can start dancing...the game crashes

Mod ? Whats a mod ?

And i also have a problem witht the saved games i dl-ed from this site. When i load them ...loads full...and then says.... 'wait, loading data' ...and then the game chashes.

Sum`body help me

I'll help you, heres some advice : do some background research before plunging in to a forum . Check your game version, if you end up trying to use incompatible mods/game saves, you will be branded a n00b. Permanently. Try to get a V2 (i assume you have V2 ) gamesave. Learn what a mod is, becaus3e people on this forum will become very annoyed very quickly. Also , one of my personal pet hates is peole setting up quick accounts(with a name like 1111111, don't try and tell me that wasn't rushed), leaching of us for tips, etc, and not putting anthing back. ie never revisiting the forums. Sorry if it seems like i'm having a go at you, but its just how i feel. Sorry, i don't know how to remedy your GTA problem as i've never encountered it myself. :nope:

BTW, the mission is 'lifes a beach, not bitch, if you're just calling it bitch cos you think it makes u sound cool, it really, really doesn't... :nope:

I introduced cheats sometimes and perhaps sometimes a trainer.

But I remember 2 months ago the mission was working so maybe you are right.

I suppose you suggest now to reinstall the game.

I will do it and come back tell you the result.

Good night :thumbsup: