Help Make a car

UberModder

Hello everyone i was wondering if some one could make a Mazda R-X7 with same look and paintjob as the one from The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift

This is what it looks like

Mazda R-X7

Please E-mail me if you can make this car, i would really appreciate it!

Edited by UberModder

0k maye making a car can be a hard process and can be very time consuming....however there is some sexy lookin mazda rx-7s on the followin site...www.grandtheftauto.fr its all in french but is simplistic to under stand...if you cant read french like me here is the link to the mazda section...http://www.grandtheftauto.fr/downloads/c66,mazda/

if you want a stab at making the car your self go back into the mod forum for san andreas and you will find a tutorial on how to make cars in the top of the modding page(its made by me)...there is a full tutorial and instructions of what free software you have to download to make your car..any thing else just ask....

0k maye making a car can be a hard process and can be very time consuming....however there is some sexy lookin mazda rx-7s on the followin site...www.grandtheftauto.fr its all in french but is simplistic to under stand...if you cant read french like me here is the link to the mazda section...http://www.grandtheftauto.fr/downloads/c66,mazda/

if you want a stab at making the car your self go back into the mod forum for san andreas and you will find a tutorial on how to make cars in the top of the modding page(its made by me)...there is a full tutorial and instructions of what free software you have to download to make your car..any thing else just ask....

You really do bum that site out to the max! every post of yours i see, or every topic which has you active is it, you go OHH Grandtheftauto.fr OHH with its '100' mods and even a lotus elise! *(cough* commonplace *cough) Soory, im know im off topic, bu i dont really care. I have seroius amounts of anger, get over it.